Monday, February 9, 2009

Faith is a Big Girl

We have been attempting the whole potty training ordeal!! I know alot of people think I'm crazy for trying because Faith is only 18 months but I figure there is no harm in getting a head start. It has been very entertaining to watch her! Jeff or I would take her into the bathroom and put her on the potty and she would freeze up. Then as soon as we would take her off the potty she would walk out of the bathroom and squat, ha ha! We have had a few messes to clean up, but that's ok. :) Tonight though she chose to sit on her potty and go. We are so proud of her! :)
She was so excited!

Mommy already cleaned the potty out but Faith wanted to follow suit, ha ha!!

2 comments:

Jlucas24 said...

She is such a smart girl. I can't wait to see her!

Maria said...

That's great! Go Faith! The Boy started and stopped once. Getting back on the pot has been hard. I hope she keeps it going!