Saturday, February 28, 2009

Summer Lynn Strout

Summer has finally made her debut! :) She was born Feb. 27th at 6:52p.m. She weighed 6lbs. 1oz. and was 19 inches long. She is so precious and so beautiful! I haven't even met this little girl and yet I already love her so much. We were in Austria visiting Bryan, Jane and Hudson when Amie called me as she was on her way to the hospital. Her and my mom kept me updated throughout it all and when it came time for Amie to start pushing I didn't want to miss any of it. I asked my mom to keep her phone on speaker so I could hear it all. I'm so weird I know, but it has killed me not being there so I needed to feel that I was somewhat with Amie through this. I stayed up til 5:00 am my time and it was well worth it. As soon as I heard Summer screaming I cried like a baby ha! I'm so thankful everything went well and Amie and Summer are both doing great. What a blessing!! :) Congratulations to Bon and Amie, you guys are going to be amazing parents!

Mom and Summer :)

Bundled up for her first car ride :)

How precious is she!?

No comments: