Sunday, February 15, 2009

Countdown to Baby Summer!

Baby Summer will soon be making her big debut!! My sister is now dilated at 3cm. I hate it so much that I can not be there with her. I always pictured when my sister would grow up and get married and have babies I wouldn't miss a second of any of it. And I would be the one right by her side taking care of her and all the details. I also never pictured that I would be living in another country and her in another state. Ahh the sacrifices we make for our husbands haha. Amie has done such an amazing job throughout her pregnancy. She has everything organized, nursery done and decorated, and is still working out about 4 days a week. Who does that?! haha! Sure not me while pregnant! And just this week stopped working. She has kept herself busy and still got all the important things taken care of, all the while missing her husband who is in the Air Force and has to leave for weeks at a time. She doesn't realize how strong she is and how wonderful she has done throughout all this. She is already such an amazing mother and Baby Summer is going to be the luckiest little girl.


Here is a recap of Amie's pregnancy. Here she is at 4 months

Bon & Amie

5 months


Beginning of her 6th month


6 months - Gauge is loving Baby Summer already :)


End of 7 months


End of 8 months


Just a couple more weeks to go til her due date but I think Summer is coming sooner :)


I can not wait to meet this little girl and spoil her rotten. :) :)

2 comments:

Jlucas24 said...

I love Summer's room. Amie, we are all praying for you and thinking about you during this time. YOu will do GREAT.
Jane

Anonymous said...

Your the best sister anyone could ask for! This blog was so nice, I don't even know what to say. I wish you were going to be here with me, and I have the whole time. I love the one below of Faith on the toilet:) she looks like a big girl. Love you!