Friday, January 23, 2009

All-Star Weekend

Last weekend was the All-Star game, the kids and I had so much fun. We were lucky enough to bring The Hummel family with us who offered to watch the kids so Mommy and Daddy could go out. :) It's been SOOO long since we have been out with some friends it was really nice to be able to do that again. We had a blast with our friends Konrad and Regina! It was also the VERY FIRST time I left my babies over night. Even though they were just next door in another room with The Hummels, I was pretty proud of myself ha! And yes Trey is five years old and I have never left him overnight, this was a big step for me! All-Star weekend is also the one time of the season where I get to catch up with a few of the other basketball wives which is always nice.

A few pictures from the game...

Here the fans are trying to advertise Jeff as not being for sale HA!

We ordered some room service and Trey was a little excited about the size of the cheeseburger they brought him! :)And Faith found her own little "cubby" area to entertain herself. :)Jeff and I before heading out on the town :)Jeff and KonradMaria, Regina, myself and Konrad at the after party!Jeff had such a good time he got coaxed into dancing onstage with some of the other players ha ha! It was a very entertaining night!! And here he is singing, ha ha!!

1 comment:

Jlucas24 said...

So gald ya'll got to go out. Faith is so cute. April, we were a little disappointed that you weren't on the stage with Jeff. ha.