Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Bahamas!!

This was actually our first cruise! Jeff has been trying for years to get me to go on a cruise and I finally caved. =) I'm so glad I did, we had such a great time and enjoyed every minute of it!

In our room =)

the kids would have really enjoyed the cruise..

watching the sunset....on the boat..
I woke up around 4am and had to look outside to make sure we were still afloat haha!!

My baby at the slots! =)

I stuck to the $.25 slots but hey I won $33.00 ha!!Right when we walked off the boat..

The Atlantis!


the water is so beautiful...

Crossing the bridge to Paradise Island!

path to the water...

working on his floating skills ha!the water is AMAZING!!
HAHA!!

This is all the entertainment I need!! =)

1 comment:

Maria said...

Looks like a great time!

BTW-- my blog is now at Http://www.thejohnsonfamilyupdate.com If you want to see The Boy's, let me know and I'll set you up. :)