Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Pregnancy Update!

I am finally feeling somewhat of a normal person again. From the minute we found out we were pregnant I have been EXTREMELY sick! Not just your typical morning sickness, not even throwing up, but just constantly nauseous. I have been stuck on the couch or in bed for WEEKS. Thank God for such an amazing husband and for putting someone like Jane in my life. I honestly would not have made it through without them. It's hard being so sick and having 2 other children and husband to take care of, add being in a country with no family makes it a little harder.

We're over that "scary stage" and got past the 3rd month and are now in our 4th. I have a great Doctor here and everything is looking good so far. The Dr. seems to think it's going to be a BOY, but it is still very early to be 100%. Here is our little peanut... =)

No comments: