Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Summer Recap con't...

Still trying to recap from our Summer. Bear with me! Our last stop on our family vacation was Daytona Beach but I forgot all those pictures back home on our desktop so we are moving forward to July 4th celebration. =) We had the July 4th party at the park with Jeff's family, then went to my brother Chad's house for BBQ and fireworks with my family later that night. We had so much fun with our families. The kids loved it!

Trey and Faith playing at the park


They loved playing with the sparklers
Jeff has just as much fun as the kids ha!


Mom, Dad, Nick, Amie and Jamie
Fam!
Faith really enjoyed the fireworks this year.



Trey and his cousin Austin

Faith and her cousin Madison
Austin and Faith
Amie and I loving on Summer. =)

1 comment:

Jlucas24 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.