Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Home for Christmas!!

We absolutely love going home for Christmas but this time was the hardest and worst trip yet. Thankfully our flights were not delayed like everyone else around us so we can't complain there. Faith is at the age where she likes to try and fight her naps, which she does not win, ha. And being on an airplane and trying to put her to sleep was not happening! She fought us so hard to where she got over tired and just kept crying and screaming. We had this wonderful older couple right in front us that just kept staring, every time Faith started crying they would give us a nice glare. As if I needed them to let me know she was crying again or to let me know I wasn't doing a very good job of being a good mother. Gotta love those people!! I always felt bad for those parents that had the screaming kids on flights and yet I was so proud that I wasn't one of them, ha ha. My kids have always been the good quiet ones keeping themselves entertained with their games or books or DVD players. We would always be complimented on how well behaved our kids are. Whoa not this time, they were all glad to see us go! I figured this was just a one time deal and Faith would be fine on the flight back to Germany. Boy was I wrong, the flight back was just as bad if not worse. Both the kids were sick, Faith got diarrhea and was throwing up. Trey didn't feel well and kept having to use the restroom and even Jeff got sick on the flight. I was trying to fight whatever it was that I had caught as well. So all in all it was a rough trip but it was worth it to be home and be with our family and friends.


We came home to the Christmas tree already put up and decorated (thanks Mom and Jamie) as well as the house decorated thanks to Mom, Jamie and Grandma :)


My babies on Christmas morning! Even though they were sick they were excited to open their presents. :)

Posted by Picasa
Trey got a new bike from Mema and Papa! Uncle Nick is teaching him to ride it in my living room, ha!


Faith's favorite present, her Dora sofa/sleeper :)


Posted by Picasa

I hosted Christmas dinner this year and had both my family and Jeff's family all there! We had such a good time!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: