Friday, February 29, 2008

Then we got great news that Grandma would be visiting us. Grandma's trip to visit us was her Christmas present from Jeff's father and uncles. We were so excited to have her, we wanted to plan the perfect trip for her. Her time here she got to watch 3 of Jeff's games, and that truly was all she cared to see. She was so excited to be able to see him play again. Grandma never missed a game Jeff played in since he was a child, but had not had the opportunity to watch him play since he began his professional career. Needless to say Grandma was ecstatic to once again see him perform on the basketball court. It's so touching for me to see how proud she is of him. Grandma and I spent more time in the city and shopping then we did anything else. I enjoyed my little shopping sprees with her:) We surprised Grandma with a trip to Paris, France. She absolutely LOVED Paris, and still can't believe she has been there. It was so much fun seeing her react to a place she never thought she would ever see. It was also a first time appearance in Paris for Faith, who I'm sure will really remember the sights :) There is nothing that can compare to Grandma's trip to Paris, but I also showed her the sights of our city, including the Ulmer Munster, shops and boutiques. The biggest gift Grandma gave Jeff and I was when she babysat our two angels so we could have a nice romantic dinner out for Valentine's Day. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU:) I sometimes forget what it's like to have my husband all to myself. I love my children, but I miss those days, ha!

1 comment:

The McClure's said...

FUN FUN FUN!! How cool that you had family to visit. I know it gets old when you live there but to see it with someone seeing it for the first time is GREAT!!

I see you're back to your old skinny self and the babies are getting so big!

About time you made a blog too....

Love you guys!
The McClure's