Friday, March 14, 2008

My Little Man is Such A Trooper..

The last couple of weeks I have stressed over the fact that Trey had his 4 year shots coming up. I was so afraid that it was going to be pure agony to have to sit there and watch my "baby" get his shots. I was dreading it!! I was afraid with Trey being 4 years old it was going to be a fight and something that could cause him to NEVER want to go back to the Doctor. :) This was a two day stint, the first day was testing on his hearing, eye sight, knowing his colors, etc. He flew by all that like it was nothing. Everything in those areas are perfect and the Doctor was impressed with Trey knowing the alphabet and counting to 100 and so on. So needless to say Mommy and Daddy were happy to hear that and proud of our little man :) So yesterday he had to get his shots and momma was worried. And by the way our trip to the Doctor is always a family trip, ha. Whenever Faith has an appointment we all go and the same goes for Trey. Jeff and I both got ready thinking we were going to have to hold Trey down to get his shots. We were so wrong, he took it like a champ. Trey sat there, saw the needle coming, got the shot, said "ouch" and that was that. My little man didn't even cry, not even a "whel" up, NOTHING!! Here Trey is after his shots...such a big boy!! Here he is getting his hearing tested..
Trey was such a good sport we took him to get ice cream then he wanted to go show Bryan and Jane his airplane band aid and tell them all about his trip to the Doctor. We also had to pay a visit to Jane because it was her birthday yesterday!! Happy Birthday to a YOUNG beautiful woman :) We Love You..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the fact that you pointed out that I am YOUNG! Danke.

JB said...

I love the fact my sister comments on your blog but not so much on mine. How do you say 'hhmmmm' in German??

Seriously, by looking at the picture of Trey (so cute) in the doctor office, it seems like they are much more for the whole child and working with the child than they are here. That is a great thing!