Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had such a good time for Halloween this year. First, Trey had a Halloween party at school where Jane and I were room mothers and of course got to bring Faith and Hudson. Then back in Bremerhaven we had our own little Halloween party and took the kids trick or treating to all of Daddy's teammates. Our friends Alex and Thorsten (from Ulm) came to visit and went trick or treating with us. The kids were so happy they could join us!

First stop of the morning..STARBUCKS!! Jane and I met up with our friend Kara and her son Tre before heading to Trey's school.

Notice how excited I am to be at Starbucks?! HA! It's the little things...
Hudson, Tre and Faith =)
They all play so well together!
supergirl! =)


Jane =)
Kara =)

Trey was so excited for us to be at his school for the Halloween party!
spiderman (venom)
supergirl & superboy


Trey!
Faith had so much fun playing in Trey's classroom
Faith is ready for school. =)
Jane and Hudson =)


Jane being room Auntie =)



they look guilty!
juice break =)
Hudson felt so cool to sit at the table with Trey =)








Trick or treating outside the school









the pumpkins we carved after school
this poor cake! we couldn't find orange food coloring, this is supposed to be a pumpkin. =)
a game I made for the kids!
the Halloween decor..



trick or treating...

Kevin and the kids

Jeff & I and our baby bump =)
Daddy and Faith =)


Steve, Faith and Hudson
Phillip and the kids


Torrell and the kids
Jan, Jeff, Torrell, Brandon, Bryan and the kids
these kids all knew who Trey was and were trying to talk to him...so cute!
best buddies. =)

Daddy & Faith
Trey and Hudson =)

Rodney, Jeff, Bryan and the kids

party time =)

making ghosts with their feet




our crazy group =)

6 comments:

Maria said...

The kids were adorable, and so are the baby bump and you!

April said...

Thanks Maria! =) I'm trying to get caught up on my blog, I'm several months behind haha!!

Maria said...

I understand completely! I think I am about a month behind myself!

April said...

we act like we have more important things to do besides blogging ha!

Jlucas24 said...

Halloween was so much fun! Can't wait till next Halloween. We can't break the Gibbs/Lucas tradition :)

April said...

No we can't Jane! I won't have it. =)