Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Ours was very entertaining. Ever since Jeff has been playing overseas I try to have a big Thanksgiving every year so all the Americans don't miss out on turkey and stuffing. :) As always the guys were very grateful and needless to say there were no leftovers, ha. After dinner we thought it would be fun to play the game "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" whoa was that interesting. I never realized how smart fifth graders really are, ha ha. It was a great dinner and we are so thankful for our amazing family and friends!


Here is how messy my kitchen gets when I cook :)

Posted by Picasa
My taste tester...


I think he likes it! :)

Here are some of our guests!

Posted by Picasa
Faith in the middle of it all :)

2 comments:

Jlucas24 said...

Bryan said "Trey never has clothes on" lol. Looks like it was a fun time. Sorry we missed it.

The McClure's said...

One thing I hated about being overseas was missing Thanksgiving Day. Looks like you made the best of it and good for you for taking on so many guests! We miss you guys!!