Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Trey's 1st Day of School!

Trey started school today and I had to come to the realization that my "baby" isn't a baby anymore. All he talked about all summer long was going to school and how excited he was to meet his new friends and teachers.

Here he is on his first day..(he is still a little tired, ha)

On the way to school, he is so excited!


Posted by Picasa
So far he is loving his classroom :)

Trey at the introduction assembly. The principal asked for all the new students to stand up and be acknowledged. So Trey stands up then walks up onto the stage and looked out at everyone and smiled, haha. I'm so mad I don't have a picture or video clip of that, it was too funny.

Throughout the assembly Trey kept looking back and waving to Jeff, Faith and I. I think he was just making sure we hadn't left him yet. :)


The teachers were so nice, they even let Faith play with Trey in the classroom.

Getting ready to leave after his first school day. He LOVED school, as soon as we walked into the classroom to pick him up, he shouted at Jeff and I "I LOVE MY SCHOOL". Note the little girl behind Trey, she is not enjoying her first day at school!



I think he enjoyed school!They were so excited to see each other! Throughout the day all Faith wanted to do was play in Trey's room, she missed him so much.


Posted by Picasa
Opening his "First Day of School Presents"

Here he is as soon as we walk in the door. Clothes off game in hand!

They were inseparable the rest of the day. Trey has his sister and game, life is good!

3 comments:

Jlucas24 said...

April, Trey even looks like a school boy. All grown!!! I'm so glad he had a great start to school. I see you showin off your high-tech blogging skills.

JB said...

I agree with Jane. He looks just like a school boy! :)

Is he in the US equivalent of Kindgergarten?

His classroom looks really cool! Lot of kid friendly stuff.

Is he the tallest kid in his class? Like SK and Huddie will be? Random question, but do they speak good english in his school or is it all in German?

Jlucas24 said...

Bryan just saw these pics and said that the pic of Trey playing PSP in our chair is the greatest picture in the world. WOW. Guess we know that he chooses Trey over Hudson - lol