Monday, April 28, 2008

Mommy & Trey time!!

Trey and I decided to spend last Sunday evening baking cupcakes. While Daddy entertained Faith, Trey and I baked away. Trey was so excited, he got to mix all the colors he wanted for the icing. He made blue, red and green. And for the ones he wanted white he put sprinkles, a smiling face and on one his name and another Faith's name. Here is Trey's job well done!!

Mixing the ingredients..

Look how excited he is mixing his colors

Check out the concentration..

He was so proud, he wanted to show Daddy.

And Daddy gave him his "props" :)

Putting the icing on.

Here is Trey's finished product.

I think he enjoyed his cupcakes!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trey is too much! Looks like ya'll had fun!
Jane

JB said...

The smiling Trey picture made me laugh out loud. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Bryan wants to know why he didn't get cupcakes??

The McClure's said...

Trey - when you get home I want you to come make Kyran, Kori, and Kruz some cupcakes. They look DELICIOUS!!!!

The McClure's said...

Listen - if Trey isn't going to make me cupcakes anytime soon could you just please put a new post out here so I don't have to see those yummy things every time I check your blog?!?!?!?!?!?!?